23 Apr Operational and Logistics Support
Operational and Logistic Support
During these unusual times schools, colleges and universities are not functioning as ‘normal’ with major disruption to most areas. Many buildings are now closed to deliveries and the staff that would traditionally receipt and configure goods and services to meet the specific needs of an institution are now working from home.
Having recently moved into a new secure facility with increased warehousing and engineering capacity we have looked at ways we can support the operational and logistics requirements for schools, colleges or universities, providing a degree of normality to a specific area of your institution.
Warehousing & Onward Delivery
With 15,000 sqft of secure warehousing we can accept and hold deliveries on your behalf.
We can break down bulk deliveries and onward forward goods to multiple locations. Ideal if you need to get equipment out to teaching staff and students (e.g laptops and accessories).
See your stock holding information at the click of a button
Equipment arriving in from manufactures, often requires varying elements of configuration before it can be used within an institution. With IT teams now largely working from home we can support education with the following services:
- Information Capture – MAC address & serial number
- Software Builds
- Initial Boot – confirm remote profile installs
- Hardware Upgrades & Repairs
- Accessory bundling for onwards shipping
Collection & Return Services
Whilst education premises are closed we can act as your point of aggregation for the return and repair of faulty equipment or that from students or teaching staff leaving the business.
- Nationwide Collection Service
- Inspect, test and grade returned equipment
- Reload software builds & return equipment
- Data Wiping, all previous user information is removed
- Facilitate the return of faulty equipment to your chosen warranty repair company